Thursday 12 December 2013

Day 346. hArSTON.


I drive past the Aston Martin garage several times a month. It's the place of dreams. Mainly I dream that if I head inside the showroom I'll find Daniel Craig ordering his next Bond car but how likely is that? Me heading into the showroom, the DC part is totally feasible.

This section of my journey can only be improved upon if someone also happens to be test driving a cars as I pass through Harston. That throaty hum as it accelerates to the maximum speed of 30 miles per hour (it's a residential area...) creates a Pavlovian response and within a matter of moments I'm humming the Bond theme tune.

The day ended in a less than dreamlike state as I managed to crash my car. Time to pay a visit to the showroom?

Ah. Harston. An unlikely field of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment