Saturday 7 December 2013

Day 341. Balls.


At Center Parcs for the annual 'Bea's birthday weekend' visit. This year we've brought Bea's best friend with us which is a revelation! Two children really is much easier than one. At least it is when one of them isn't yours.

Lots of cycling, swimming and messing about and then some down time painting ceramics. I hadn't planned to take part, instead thinking I'd sit on a sofa with a coffee while the girls got messy but the geeky kid in me took over and before you know it I was approaching the painting of a Christmas bauble with more precision and care than is appropriate for a 42 year old woman. Still it was therapeutic and the kids loved it too.

For everyone I was at school with; yes I'm still an anally retentive control freak and I'm happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment